- Joining the Woodland School remind app will allow you to receive immediate text notifications for school closures and emergencies. Contact the office for directions.
- The main school phone message is changed to reflect school closures. Calling 231-947-7474 after-hours will allow you to hear the message.
- The majority of Woodland updates are sent using email. If you have not been receiving emails from us, please contact Jill Sill at email@example.com to be added to the list.
- Our new website is designed to be current and to keep you connected. Take a moment to look around, you can now order Woodland gear, download common forms, check the calendar, learn more about the Family Council, and more.
Woodland School Facebook -We are in the process of updating the school Facebook page.
Family Council Facebook
- The Woodland School Family Council created a Facebook page. Join the Woodland School Family Council page to connect with other parents and to see occasional notifications from the school.
Snow Day Policy of Woodland School
Woodland School follows TCAPS with regards to snow day closures. If TCAPS is not in session on a day that Woodland is in session and the weather conditions are deemed unsafe for travel, we'll cancel school. This closure will be announced with the typical media outlets.
For your convenience, we'll also change the main phone message at the school to reflect a closure. If you've joined the REMIND text alert system you'll receive an early morning notification.
Generally, we do not close school early if conditions worsen throughout the day. However, please feel free to pick up your child or children as you see fit.
Woodland School is a Kindergarten through 8th grade, tuition-FREE, public charter school that fosters a deep love of learning through creative curriculum and a unique environment.
We have been serving the greater Grand Traverse region since 1996.